Autumn Glory 2020 will continue the tradition of celebrating the beauty of fall, but it will have a different look this year. Due to COVID-19 and out of an abundance of caution, many events have been cancelled. However, there are some that will still take place in their regular fashion or slightly modified.
Autumn Glory has long been a favorite Deep Creek Lake area festival. It was named the number one fall festival in the world by MSN. Garrett County has also been listed as a top fall destination by Good Housekeeping, TripAdvisor, and U.S. News and World Reports.
Autumn Glory 2020 Events
The festival will be held October 7-11. The Fireman’s Parade and Grand Feature Parade are both cancelled.
Below is a list of events and activities that are currently scheduled for Autumn Glory 2020:
• Autumn Glory Craft & Gift Sale on Saturday, October 10 & Sunday, October 11 (Fairgrounds in McHenry)
• The Oakland Car Show on Sunday, October 11 (downtown Oakland)
• The Chamber’s Autumn Glory Float Contest on Saturday, October 10
• Oakland’s Celebration of Autumn Glory on Saturday, October 10
• Farmers Market & Craft Show Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (Pavilion in dowtown Oakland)
• Turkey Trail Dinners held daily at local restaurants
• Special Autumn Glory Weekend Sales and Discounts at local businesses
• SEYMOUR: Virtual Marketplace
• Corn Maze
• Two Fall Foliage Heritage Driving Tours
• Wisp Resort’s Autumn Glory Weekend Activities
You can visit the chamber of commerce website for the latest info and updates.
Autumn Glory is near and dear to many of our hearts. It is wonderful that we can still come together to celebrate the season in a safe manor. In addition to the events above, you can also take the opportunity to explore the outdoors with a fall hike at one of our area state parks.
We hope to see you at Deep Creek Lake for Autumn Glory 2020! Search now for the best selection of homes.