Autumn Glory 2021 will continue the tradition of celebrating the beauty of fall. In its 54th year, it is a weekend filled with fun events. It takes place October 13-17, 2021.
Autumn Glory has long been a favorite Deep Creek Lake area festival. It was named the number one fall festival in the world by MSN. Garrett County has also been listed as a top fall destination by Good Housekeeping, TripAdvisor, and U.S. News and World Reports.
Autumn Glory 2021 Weekend Events
The festival will be held October 13-17.
Below is a list of events and activities that are currently scheduled for Autumn Glory 2020:
– Kick-Off Reception & Dinner at Wisp Resort Wednesday, October 13
– Grand Feature Parade in Downtown Oakland, Saturday, October 16 at 1PM
– Autumn Glory Craft & Gift Sale, Saturday, October 16 from 10AM-6PM and Sunday, October 17 from 10AM-4PM at the Garrett County Fairgrounds in McHenry.
– The Maryland State Banjo, Fiddle & Mandolin Championships will be held October 15th & 16th at Southern High School
– Mountain Fresh Farmers Market in Downtown Oakland, Saturday, October 16 from 10AM until 1PM
– Turkey Trail celebrates the event’s roots by promoting area turkey dinners served throughout Garrett County.
– Fall Foliage Driving Tours highlight some of the area’s most scenic spots to view our stunning Autumn leaves.
You can visit the chamber of commerce website for the latest info and updates.
Autumn Glory is near and dear to many of our hearts. It is wonderful that we can still come together to celebrate the season in a safe manor. In addition to the events above, you can also take the opportunity to explore the outdoors with a fall hike at one of our area state parks.
We hope to see you at Deep Creek Lake for Autumn Glory 2021! Search now for the best selection of homes.