Autumn Glory 2020 will continue the tradition of celebrating the beauty of fall, but it will have a different look this year. Due to COVID-19 and out of an abundance of caution, many events have been cancelled. However, there are some that will still take place in their regular fashion or slightly modified.
Autumn Glory has long been a favorite Deep Creek Lake area festival. It was named the number one fall festival in the world by MSN. Garrett County has also been listed as a top fall destination by Good Housekeeping, TripAdvisor, and U.S. News and World Reports.
Autumn Glory 2020 Weekend Events
The festival will be held October 7-11. The Fireman’s Parade and Grand Feature Parade are both cancelled.
Below is a list of events and activities that are currently scheduled for Autumn Glory 2020:
• Autumn Glory Craft & Gift Sale on Saturday, October 10 & Sunday, October 11 (Fairgrounds in McHenry)
• The Chamber’s Autumn Glory Float Contest on Saturday, October 10 at 11AM
• Oakland’s Celebration of Autumn Glory on Saturday, October 10 – includes live music, puppet shows, and more.
• Farmers Market & Craft Show Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday (Pavilion in downtown Oakland)
• Autumn Glory Art Market at Deep Creek Pottery Friday, Saturday, & Sunday starting at 10AM
• Turkey Trail Dinners held daily at local restaurants
• Octoberfest at Shrimp on the Barbie Saturday at 3PM
• Special Autumn Glory Weekend Sales and Discounts at local businesses
• Autumn Glory at Woodlake antiques and home decor Friday, October 9 and Saturday, October 10 at 10AM
• SEYMOUR: Virtual Marketplace
• Corn Maze at Cove Run Farm in Accident
• Two Fall Foliage Heritage Driving Tours
• Wisp Resort’s Autumn Glory Weekend Activities
• Autumn Glory Wildlife Day Sunday, October 11 starting at 9:30AM in Friendsville. Reservations are required – call 301-746-4083.