We loved the house, the location was great.
- Antwan F. from District Heights , Posted: 06/27/2018
Loved our stay. Convenient to slopes and stores. Unit was in great shape.
- Rickey R. from UPPER MARLBORO, Posted: 01/05/2018
Everything was amazing . Location was great .
- Westly D. from Alexandria, Posted: 12/08/2017
Townhouse was great overall experience was great!
- Anonymous from Morgantown, Posted: 05/31/2017
Everything was clean and was a great location. Everything was in good condition. The only recommendation I have is they need to update the bathrooms. We would come back again hopefully next year.
- Anonymous from Moatsville, Posted: 01/11/2017
- Anonymous from South Fork, Posted: 01/04/2017
Very nice and clean overall very pleased! Accommodations worked very well with our schedule
The second story air conditioning fan in the hall though was very loud and annoying and tv in master suite did not work properly with bad picture. To us these were minor.
- Janice C. from Uniontown, Posted: 09/07/2016
- Rebecca R. from Parkton, Posted: 06/02/2016
Great place, great location
- Susan B. from Marriottsville, Posted: 03/01/2016
Enjoyed our stay with family and friends.
- Maria S. from Manassas Park, Posted: 01/03/2016
Nice place, nice layout, good views on both sides of the townhouse (mountain and lake)!
- Anonymous from Potomac, Posted: 12/28/2015
Fun vacation with part of our family. Beautiful weather. Convenient location. Taylor Made made everything go smoothly.
- Marilyn G. from Ellicott City, Posted: 10/15/2015
The house was very clean and accommodations very comfortable. The Taylormade staff was very professional.
- Rob L. from San Diego, Posted: 09/28/2015
townhouse was very nice, clean and comfortable
- Doug M. from Chambersburg, Posted: 08/04/2015
Enjoyed are stay it was a great experience from reservation thru check out. Condo was very clean and provided all the comfort features of home. We plan on returning during ski season. One amenity that was missing was air conditioning. From reading the information binder it sounds like some units have air conditioning and we would probably look into one of those for future summer trips. Fortunately we had mild weather this trip and it was not an issue and did not affect our stay. All in all we love the deep creek area, this was our second visit and we hope to continue visiting and make it a family tradition.
- Greg M. from Woodbridge, Posted: 06/02/2015
This was a nice property for a long weekend get away. The plus us a great location - walk right from home across lawn to steps that lead to dock - or out front door and across parking lot (good to have that buffer) and road to wisp. Kitchen and family room are nice, rest of rooms are fine but dated. Definitely worth another stay!
- Susan G. from Kensington, Posted: 05/27/2015
Great cute condo. Plenty of room. Accross the street from Wisp. You can rent your ski and get lift tickets after 5pm for the next day and walk across the street and hit the slopes.
- Jerry S. from vienna, Posted: 02/04/2015
We stayed 2 nights in this TH. We liked the location and the layout of the house. The furnishing and decor is dated, but not a big deal. Windows and carpet needs better cleaning. Some of the windows could not be opened, which is a bummer on a nice fall day. The reason for the three stars is because 2 of the 3 bathrooms had no toilet paper upon check in, when I called the office the lady said someone can drop some off. That never happened... So we went to the office the next morning to pick some up.
- Anonymous from BETHESDA, Posted: 11/04/2014
Vacation was great. Only negative was the rainy weather. Had a great time in spite of it.
- Charles M. from Virginia Beach, Posted: 10/15/2014
My family really enjoyed this rental. It is spacious, and very close to the water front. The view of the lake from the great room is a great perk, and in the winter it is right across the street from Wisp for skiing fanatics. The only down side to the house is the carpeting, but it's probably one of the down-sides of being pet-friendly. Overall, this was a good experience.
- Kyle R. from Baltimore, Posted: 08/19/2014
I was satisfied with this stay
- Jennifer J. from Washington, Posted: 04/13/2014
The rental was in a good location. It was not ski in ski out as described. We had teenagers with us and they were able to cross the street and walk through the parking lot to catch the lift. My husband and I drove the car over because we were not willing to walk that distance. The only recommendation would be to change that description and to give the wifi password in the information book that is at the condo.
- Kelly S. from Harmony, Posted: 03/04/2014
This unit was a little dated and not very clean when we arrived. All the carpets were discolored and stained. The ski-in ski-out was not possible, you had to walk a long distance to slopes and cross roads with no side walk or shoulders.
- Brian M. from Fairfax, Posted: 02/04/2014
The rental was in an excellent location for using Wisp mountain. The property was clean and in good condition. The kitchen was well stocked with equipment. The amenities were dated though and we had trouble using the internet. It was a bit awkward for storing ski boots and other equipment but nothing we couldn't adapt to.
- Anonymous from Columbia, Posted: 01/28/2014
Not a ski in/out rental as advertised. However it is a walk in/ out to the slopes rental. Great place though and def enjoyed myself.
- Anonymous from Centreville, Posted: 01/28/2014
Really enjoyed our stay! Did miss having a hot tub!
- Laurie A. from Washington, Posted: 01/04/2014
Great location, loved that you could see the mountain and the lake from the property. It's a little warn but fine for a short stay. Really surprised it did not have wireless, just assumed everyone had that these days, shame on me for not looking.
- Anonymous from Annandale, Posted: 05/07/2013