- Robert S. from N/A, CO, Posted: 09/06/2018
Clean, convenient and comfortable.
- Anonymous from , , Posted: 07/24/2018
Had a blast! Water view and near everything.
- Christine S. from N/A, CO, Posted: 07/09/2018
This place is very nice. Would recommend updating some features like the master bath and getting new mattresses. Other than that a great place.
- Anonymous from Blairsville PA, PA, Posted: 09/21/2017
We rented Four Seasons for a long weekend. The property was close to restaurants, shopping, etc. It was a very quiet area and we had a relaxing time.
- Anonymous from Allison Park, PA, Posted: 07/31/2017
This is a beautiful rental property. Very spacious and clean.Kitchen is well equipped with silverware, glasses, pots and pans, coffee maker, kettle....could do with some more plates and maybe a pitcher for water. My kids drink a lot of water!! Convenient to everything we wanted to do. Will definitely look to stay here again the next time we are in DeepCreek.
- Aldana H. from Silver Spring, MD, Posted: 07/17/2017
Perfect place for the family.
- Anonymous from Raleigh, NC, Posted: 07/14/2017
In the area for a family reunion. Property was close to other family members and a short drive to activities, restaurants, and entertainment. Bedrooms and baths were a perfect set-up for a multi-family group such as ours.
My only complaints: while the kitchen had silverware and pots/pans, there were no trash bags and soap was missing from the bathrooms.
Also, please note the "jacuzzi" is in the master suite bathroom not an outdoor hot tub.
- Anonymous from Silver Spring, MD, Posted: 01/22/2017
8 adults stayed in the Four Seasons property for NYE weekend. First and foremost, the property was much nicer than we expected from the photos on the website. A little dated and the tv in the master bedroom could have replaced the ancient tv in the living room. However, we were there to celebrate so weren't focused on that. All in all it was a great experience and will definitely rent with Taylor Made again.
- Anonymous from Halethorpe, MD, Posted: 07/27/2016
Very welcoming, homey stay. Plenty of space to spread out and do our own thing, or all be together. Made the trip a blast!
- Marty V. from Woodbridge, VA, Posted: 07/10/2016
We loved our rental property, Four Seasons. The layout of the bedrooms and baths where perfect.
- Alice B. from Lancaster, PA, Posted: 06/29/2016
Great location close to the event center and great accommodations...
- Anonymous from Londonderry, NH, Posted: 06/15/2016
The housing was perfect for our stay in the area for a family wedding at the WISP Resort. The only reservation I had was that the state beach was quite a ways from the condo. I don't think that I was aware that it was so far down the road.
- Anonymous from Woodbridge, VA, Posted: 03/22/2016
This was the second time I've rented this property and I think that speaks volumes in itself. Very clean and comfortable home with the exception of the mattresses which were a bit uncomfortable but you can't please everyone in this area.
- Anonymous from Woodbridge, VA, Posted: 01/20/2016
This house was well maintained and gave us that home away from home feeling. It would have been nice to be able to use the fireplace but that did not take away from the experience. I was under the impression that this was a 2 level unit but everything was on the same level which was nice but there was a family above us (not sure if they were renters/vacationers or if they lived there full time) with children who were constantly running and jumping around and the noise traveled through the ceiling. Not really a big deal to us but some may find the noise a bit annoying. This was my second trip to the Deep Creek area but first time at this property. Will definitely stay at this home again.
- Michael G. from Renfrew, PA, Posted: 01/06/2016
Quiet relaxing time at our wonderful get away location. Disappointed the fireplace was not functional. Overall very satisfied.
- Anonymous from Middletown, MD, Posted: 10/07/2014
Our group of 7 had a terrific time at the Four Seasons. It was immaculate and far larger than we anticipated. It was well stocked with all you needed. The huge picture window opened to a spectacular view of the morning sun lighting up the fall foliage on the mountain. The nearness to Wisp and 216 was a nice bonus.
- Jennifer W. from Crofton, MD, Posted: 09/03/2014
Our family had a wonderful experience staying in Four Season. We had an infant with us so the floor plan was great with each suite on separate sides. The décor was amazing. We will book this property again. The only downside was one of the suites did not have a Tv...but it worked out.
- Melissa H. from Galena, md, Posted: 03/05/2014
The condo was perfect with have a toddler with us, no steps to worry about. I would suggest they replace their frying pans and with it being winter they were no blankets on the two queen beds.
- Steve R. from Ellicott City, MD, Posted: 05/30/2013
It was a very nice home and we had a good time.
- Brian S. from Hagerstown, MD, Posted: 07/28/2012
Over all we were satified with the rental. My grandchildren had room to play and other people were able to do what ever they wanted. The exception was no outside area for the children to play. They played on patio area that was there. We were located near several shopping and amusement areas. Being that close, we were able to keep the children happy.
- Debbie S. from Waldorf, MD, Posted: 03/13/2012
Very clean and comfortable.
- Kit S. from Alexandria, VA, Posted: 02/02/2012
Great house loved the area.
The beds were comfortable. (Wish there was a little more light in the bedroom for reading and a queen size extra blanket, but no big deal.)
We would recommend this place in a heartbeat, and would love a return visit.
- Helene K. from Conshohocken, PA, Posted: 01/18/2012
We enjoyed our stay at this spacious, cozy town home. We all loved the "bear" decor throughout the unit. The extras were delightful: cute dishes, pillows, bowls and artwork, all helped us feel like we were on vacation.
- Dreama H. from Boyds, MD, Posted: 01/04/2012
We were very happy with our stay. They should add a hot tub to this place.
- Peggy C. from Owings Mills, MD, Posted: 07/11/2010
Plenty of fun things to do in a lovely environment by Deep Creek Lake
- Anonymous from Alexandria, VA, Posted: 01/13/2010
The fireplace wasn't working which was disappointing, and some of the rooms were very cold...the heat wasn't distributing properly. Also, it was snowing a lot and the parking lot wasn't we couldn't get up the driveway to park our we had to park down the street in the Taylor-made parking lot or across the street.
- Betty J V. from Martinsburg, WV, Posted: 01/12/2010
We have already told friends and family about our wonderful stay at the Four Seasons!
- Shannon G. from Cockeysville, MD, Posted: 12/05/2009
The bar stools need to be replaced, would be nice in the winter months to have a working fireplace. The property is very nice and cozy
- Anonymous from Bowie, MD, Posted: 09/15/2009
Serene, Tranquil, and plush. Great stay except for the soiled underwear in the washer that we removed.
- Michele K. from Ligonier, PA, Posted: 08/25/2009
We wanted a vacation but didn't have time to spend in the car! We decided to try Deep Creek. (1 1/2 hrs away) We loved it and are looking forward to doing it again very soon!
- Anonymous from Fairfax, VA, Posted: 08/24/2009
Very spacious and beautifully decorated condo. Convenient to everything in Deep Creek Lake. Only wish there was lake access. Can't wait to be back.