- Yi Z. from Rockville, MD, Posted: 07/18/2018
The property was very clean and cozy. Good lake view and nice balcony where we had BBQ couple times. Fridge wasn't working but we got a $100 credit, which was very nice. Thank you
- James A. from Gwynn Oak, MD, Posted: 05/15/2018
Great view, great time
- Anonymous from Edgewater , MD, Posted: 03/10/2017
I picked the master with the great Jacuzzi tub!
Very cozy and comfortable. You do need four-wheel drive to get up the driveway in the winter though!
- Lynn K. from Frederick, MD, Posted: 02/17/2017
Three couples so we had our choice of bedrooms.
- Lakeisha H. from Edgewood, MD, Posted: 11/10/2016
Nice and peaceful retreat. The house was well maintained and sufficiently stocked with essientials.
- Donna Q. from New Market, MD, Posted: 10/18/2016
Had a wonderful time during Fall festival weekend! This home is so comfortable, with many amenities, plus beautiful view of the lake. I took my family, 5 adults, and one grandson, and had more than enough room to stretch out. Three floors comfort, makes a good girls/guys weekend, with activities to entertain any interest. Going to go back again...Soon!
- Dave M. from Frederick, MD, Posted: 08/30/2016
Everything went well. Plenty of room for all.
- Travis S. from Clayton, NC, Posted: 08/18/2016
no problems, great vacation had a family reunion here with
- JUANITA j. from baltimore, MD, Posted: 01/12/2016
My family and I really had a great time visiting deep creek.our house was beautiful, and have any and everything we needed to make it feel like was was so comfortable and cozy that we honestly spend most of our days indoors playing games and just enjoying eachothers company. This is definitely something we plan on doing again real soon
- Anonymous from Washington, DC, Posted: 01/12/2016
the stay was comfortable
- Latreice J. from Washington, DC, Posted: 12/01/2015
This house was wonderful and large enough for my family, We are planning our next vacation Now. The customer service was the best, we actually arrived earlier then we was suppose to but they allowed us to enter the house, Taylor Made is amazing, thanks for the treat.
- Martha M. from Lititz, PA, Posted: 09/09/2015
Our family of 6 adults and two children had a wonderful stay at Grande Villa for a long 5 day weekend. The home is beautiful, well located, well-kept, and spacious. We would definitely come back!
- David M. from Honolulu, HI, Posted: 08/02/2015
Facility was large enough for our group. Bathroom # was good, kitchen well stocked w/equip & utensils, could have used one more large pot. Farmers market & state park a plus. Beter parking arrangement, but space may be too limited.
- Shannon S. from Essex, MD, Posted: 06/10/2015
The house was awesome. Plenty of room and very clean
- Anonymous from Odenton, MD, Posted: 02/26/2015
The experience here was awesome. No need to go to the office. The keyless entry to the home made it very convenient than looking for a key on our stay. The Wisp Resort was only a few minutes away the home and also other amenities were in close distance from the home. We will definitely be back next year.
- Natasia S. from Upper Marlboro, MD, Posted: 02/18/2015
I had a Great Time. The staff was Great.The house was beautiful. And I will return next year.
- Maria F. from Towson, MD, Posted: 01/27/2015
The property is very spacious. It is in a convenient location. The home was well equipped with just about everything we needed. There are not TV's in every bedroom, and the ones that do have them, they are very small. The hot water tank must be extremely small. We could only get 3 warm showers before they turned cold.
- Tasha M. from Hampstead, MD, Posted: 08/05/2014
Great time at Deep Creek Lake!
- Anonymous from Euclid, OH, Posted: 07/03/2014
It was a good experience
- Linda L. from Springfield, VA, Posted: 06/25/2014
My family spent a three-day weekend in Grande Villa. The place is spacious, with plenty of room for us to spread out and find a quiet spot. The kitchen is well stocked. Beds are comfortable. We miss the pool table that was there a couple of years ago, but, other than that, we were quite happy!
- Jennifer C. from Ashburn, VA, Posted: 03/04/2014
- Tony G. from Baltimore, MD, Posted: 01/22/2014
This home was very spacious. It had enough room for the whole family but still allow space to be alone if needed. I am renting this place next year.
- Larry P. from Arlington, VA, Posted: 08/13/2013
Long weekend getaway; all comforts of home with many nice amenities; beds were comfortable; master was spacious; kitchen was also well stocked. Jacuzzi hot tub outside was too public for privacy needs. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay. TM staff very courteous at all times.
The only thing I was a little dissatisfied was with the water pressure in the shower.
- Anonymous from Vienna, VA, Posted: 06/25/2013
We spent 3 days in Grande Villa and the property is very clean, it has awesome views from the attic room, easy check-in and check-out process and lot of room in the house. There is plenty of parking in front of the home to park 4 cars. All 5 bed rooms had attached bath and they were all very clean. The kids enjoyed every moment in the house including in the hot tub. I would definately stay at this property next time I am in Deep Creek.
- SUSAN H. from WASHINGTON, PA, Posted: 02/12/2013
VERY NICE AND COMFORTABLE. BABY/TOTTLER FRIENDLY. WE HAD TO CALL MAINTANANCE FOR THE HOT WATER HEATER AND HE WAS THERE AS SOON AS HE COULD, FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM AND HAD HOT WATER FOR US WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS. VERY IMPRESSED.
- Catherine R. from Baltimore, MD, Posted: 02/05/2013
Everything was great!! We will definitely use this property again the future! The closeness to Wisp Resort and the view of the lake was spectacular!
- Maria T. from Fairfax, VA, Posted: 01/17/2013
Everything about the house was great. The only issue we had was the heat temperature. Some of the rooms would be cold while the main level was extremely warm. Also, we were under the impression that the house would have a pool table and it didn't. Other than that, I would definitely recommend it and stay there again. The staff was very helpful and attentive. And the price we paid was an absolute bargain!
- Anonymous from Clarksburg, MD, Posted: 03/13/2012
Close to WISP
- Shan S. from North Brunswick, NJ, Posted: 01/04/2012
This location was situated overlooking the lake has a very nice view. It is part of a community of similar homes located next to each other. But offers adequate privacy. Property is clean and very well maintained. Taylor-Made did an excellent job thruough out the booking and followup process.
- Linda L. from Springfield, VA, Posted: 12/29/2011
Villa Villekulla is well appointed and plenty roomy. We spent Christmas holidays with our kids & grandkids there (10 people total) and had plenty of room to spread out. We enjoyed the warm fireplace and had fun playing games and decorating cookies at the kitchen table. The location is great -- you can walk to Brenda's for yummy pizza or to Traders Coffee for the best coffee and breakfast foods in the area!! (Try their healthy breakfast wraps!!) I do think the house could use a larger water heater. We quickly ran out of hot water the first night. Also, some of the bedrooms were plenty warm at night, but others got pretty chilly. But, all in all, we were happy.
- Justin S. from Mercer, PA, Posted: 08/09/2011
Everything was great except when we arrived there was a strong smell of fish in the house, that lasted our entire trip.