- Rebecca M. from Pittsburgh, PA, Posted: 10/02/2018
Spent the weekend with some girlfriends celebrating my 40th birthday in this lovely vacation home. It was a perfect fall weekend.
- Haley D. from Canton, OH, Posted: 08/03/2018
We rented the Grey Wolf for a family vacation. We have 10 people and this place had plenty of room. With 3 bathrooms, it never seemed difficult getting ready and cleaned up all at the same time. The Hot Tub was very clean and in great shape. The entertainment features on the TVs and the speakers throughout the house made it easy to enjoy our favorite music anywhere. Only complaint was that the master bathroom shower had little to no water pressure so no one could shower in there.
- Shannon T. from Pittsburgh, PA, Posted: 07/10/2018
Our second visit to Grey Wolf! This is the best spot for family fun and relaxation. Beautiful property, lots of things to do in the area - or just to sit by the fire or in a hammock! We already can't wait to go back!
Great Place, Great Decor
We had so much fun staying here! We will be back! Everything was comfortable and everyone loved the decor. We played games all weekend for Matt's 40th birthday. Thanks again!
- Rebecca M from Unknown, Posted: 06/02/2018
- Rebecca M. from Pittsburgh, PA, Posted: 04/26/2018
We rented Grey Wolf for a 40th birthday party and board game weekend. It was just what we were looking for and had enough room for people to play games, eat, socialize and sleep. It was comfortable, clean and well maintained. We had plenty of kitchen utensils, dishes, pots and pans to cook all of our meals. We had a great time at the fire pit in the evening, too.
- Anonymous from Falls Church, VA, Posted: 02/21/2018
We loved this house! Great spaces, great games, fun decorations and well stocked kitchen. There were. a few minor issues that Taylor fixed the same day we reported (coffee maker replaced, hot tub adjusted).
- The TV came with a Roku player, with subscriptions to Netflix / Amazon Prime. Couches were very comfortable. If you are into movies, you'll love the setting.
- The Kitchen / Dining area has a great layout. Has all the plates / cups / spoons / cooking pans you'll need for a week.
- Comfortable beds
- Foosball table was a big hit among kids
- Taylor Made folks were readily available to help, when needed. We had an issue with the WiFi, which they fixed in no time.
- It can get pretty hot in the upper level. We had to turn off heat entirely for it to be manageable.
- Pots / Pans in the kitchen need to be updated, they did look very old.
- Anonymous from Aldie, VA, Posted: 01/30/2018
We stayed at Grey Wolf with friends of ours over a weekend. We had a fantastic time at the cabin. The cabin looks as good it does in the pictures. Here are the plusses :
Thank you so much
- Brianna S. from Salem, MA, Posted: 12/05/2017
My group and I had an amazing time at your rental home. It was beautiful inside and out from the spacious living room and kitchen to the beautiful lighting outside we had such a great time. We actually were thinking of making it an every year thing to stay in touch with eachother because I live in Ma we and a few from Wv and Maryland.
- brian b. from Owings Mills, MD, Posted: 10/23/2017
Overall this property is terrific. The pictures definitely do not adequately show the large size and high quality of the house. The property is meticulously maintained and full of amenities. We had 8 adults and were slept very comfortably with room for another 2-4 easily. The wireless sound system was a big hit with our group, but the multiple TVs, well equipped kitchen, firepit, air hockey and shuffleboard were all top notch. Our only "complaints" were that the propane tank for the grill was empty when we arrived and required us to fill it ourselves, and the water pressure is very poor if more than one person is showering (it is well water, after all). These minor issues in no way detracted from the overall enjoyment.
- Anonymous from Ambridge, PA, Posted: 09/26/2017
If you are looking for a comfortable home with outdoor and indoor entertainment, this is the house for you and your family. Outdoor speakers, horseshoes, corn hole, lawn darts, a fire pit and a hot tub kept us busy for hours. The indoor shuffleboard and air hockey also kept us entertained. It's a lovely decorated home in the woods with space to spread out. Some notes: water pressure is extremely low, the upstairs shower unit is VERY tight and directions on how to operate the TVs would be helpful. Even though it was in the 70's we ran the upstairs air conditioner unit each night for sleeping comfort. I imagine that without whole house air, this home may get mighty warm in the summer.
I had a wonderful time during my visit to this gorgeous place! It felt like I was visiting someone's home, with all the amenities and attention to detail. I walked around for quite a while just looking at the home and all the artwork and decor. I also really enjoyed taking in the woodsy view from the back deck. I will return for sure!
- Rebecca M from Pittsburgh, Posted: 07/17/2017
I was lucky enough to be one of the first people to stay at Gray Wolf and can't say enough about it! I am a frequent cabin renter and this outdoes them all! The cabin is gorgeous and modern, set right in the middle of the beautiful forest. As an event planner, I can assure that every amenity has been provided, every detail addressed. You could easily entertain here as if it's your own home! Both the Taylor Made and the home owners have clearly crossed every "t" and dotted every "i." Highly recommended!
- Sarah S from Pittsburgh, PA, Posted: 07/16/2017
I was lucky enough to attend and event at Grey Wolf for the weekend. The house was clean and bright and beautiful with tons of cool amenities. It looks like a designer decorated the space down to every detail. The surrounding area is stunning with paths and creeks and and trees and birds! I did not want to leave. :)
- Shawn P from Monaca, Posted: 07/12/2017
Mr and Mrs
This lovely vacation home is everything that has been described ... and more. The ambience is great and it has very positive energy. Lovely and delightful on a sunny day and cozy and enjoyable inside if it rains. A perfect place for a couple's getaway, for a family vacation or a fun house party
- Liz and Kevin H from Pittsburgh, Posted: 07/11/2017