- Anonymous from Catonsville, MD, Posted: 08/28/2018
Had a weekend golf trip boys weekend- This location was perfect. 2 miles from the course at Wisp, 15 from Oakland Golf Club! Great patio to come back and grill, as well as plenty of room for sleeping arrangements.
- Nancy C. from Parkville, MD, Posted: 07/23/2018
Cozy lakefront home in perfect spot. Didnt really need air conditioning. Lovely yard. Good neighbors.
- Charles M. from Forest Hill, MD, Posted: 08/14/2017
It was everything we could have hoped for. Lakw right there, plenty of room and very nice accomodations.
- Schon S. from Butler, PA, Posted: 06/26/2017
Sunset Terrace is a beautiful unique location. It was very inviting and comfortable. Working with the staff was easy and pleasant. Of all the reality companies we have worked with over the last 17 years, you guys have been the best. We will be returning to Taylor Made every year from now on!! Thanks for a great week in the mountains!!!
- Stevie J. from Pittsburgh, PA, Posted: 09/22/2016
- Richard L. from Cordova, MD, Posted: 08/29/2016
The property location is convenient for shops and boat rental services, but as the lake narrows down at this point and just a few minutes to the north end of the lake are the fuel docks and boat rentals docks, there was constant boat traffic back and forth in front of the rental. It was a bit distracting from the potential serenity of the lake. A rental property on a different location on the lake , may have been quieter. Also, the unit had no AC. with temps in the 90's fans were the only thing to rely on to get the temps down for comfortable sleeping. Overall, a B- experience.
- Sabine H. from Greenbelt, MD, Posted: 08/22/2016
We had a great week in Deep Creek lake kayaking, hiking, watching movies and eating out at the many great places around.
- Charles G. from ClearSpring, MD, Posted: 10/13/2015
good Rental..good friends...good fishing...good times
The lake is wright at the back door, we had plenty of room on the inside and the balcony was a meeting place for us to enjoy. Our four year grand son had a blast fishing off the dock and swimming. We loved it hope to be there again soon.
- Diana W. from North East, MD, Posted: 08/26/2014
My family has been coming to the lake for over 25 years. We had a great time at Sunset Terrace.
- Sylvia W. from Canonsburg, PA, Posted: 08/05/2014
The cottage was in a great location right on the lake. The best feature was the dining room window overlooking the lake and the first floor patio which offered a fire pit where we sat enjoying a fire while looking over the lake. The dock was well maintained and was easily accessable from the cottage.
- Wayne Z. from Wilmington, DE, Posted: 08/21/2013
Great we will be back.