- Kim K. from Midland, PA, Posted: 09/05/2018
Really nice place. Lots of room. Only one bathroom on each floor but nice. The entrance is gained by going thru the basement on the driveway side or by going around the building and climbing some steps. Otherwise very comfortable.
- Anonymous from Edgewater, MD, Posted: 09/05/2018
Spacious and clean. Great views, quiet, and safe. Had a relaxing long weekend and the house had everything we needed to enjoy our stay
We enjoyed the activities at Wisp Resort which was 5 minutes away. That included the mountain coaster. zip lining and an escape room! We enjoyed paddleboarding on the lake and the nearby shops.
We highly recommend Taylor-Made!
- Shelly C. from Columbus, OH, Posted: 08/15/2018
My family and I had a wonderful time and a very pleasant experience with Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacation and Sales. The rental process was simple and easy. You just call the office with any questions. We stayed in the Valley Lodge home which was like a cabin. It was large with great windows with views, very clean, plenty of room for our group of 10. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed plus more dishes, utensils and small appliances than we needed. There were even dish towels, placemats and tablecloths. There were board games and cards, nice sized bedrooms and good options for sleeping, relaxing and just hanging out together. The yard was great too for our outdoor activities.
- Natalie C. from N/A, CO, Posted: 01/30/2018
We had a group of friends come from Washington D.C.for the weekend and the house was perfect for us. The house is very close to Wisp which was great. The house was clean and the open lay out worked well for us. The views off the deck were very pretty especially at sunset. I would definitely recommend this property!
- Property Location, Amenities, and Layout - 5 Stars. The location overlooks the beautiful Fantasy Valley Golf course. It is near the end of a quiet mountainside cul-de-sac. While Fantasy Valley Lane was fine for walking the dog, everything else was within driving distance. Deck is amazing and gas-line grill was terrific. Upstairs master suite is huge, but the other bedrooms are sufficient for one or two guests. The hot tub worked great for six adults and two teens.
- Cleanliness and Maintenance - 5 stars. Property looks brand new. It was very well-maintained. All linens and towels were in near-perfect condition.
- Customer Service - 5 Stars. You cant say enough about the customer service from Taylor-Made. We called about a question or two and they helpful and cheerful. Check-in and check-out were very easy. We could not find the hot tub key so we called and someone ran the key over to us in 5 minutes.
Overall, we would highly recommend this property to a family or group of families. The common areas are spacious and it is perfect for a getaway.
We liked the nearby Swallow Falls State Park and the Deep Creek Lake State Park. We cooked at the house most nights for dinner, which worked out great for our group.
- Stephen M. from Alexandria, VA, Posted: 08/22/2017
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Valley Lodge. Here is a little more information:
- Sue W. from Uniontown, PA, Posted: 06/21/2017
We all had a great time. The house was very nice and well kept. Our only complaint is that there should be a TV in master bedroom as well as the 2nd level sitting area. Everyone spent more time on the 2nd floor then they did on the 1st floor.
- Anonymous from Johnstown, PA, Posted: 06/07/2017
This house is perfectly located right by the golf course. It has plenty of space inside for a big group of people, and everything is very nice and new. The huge deck is perfect for hanging out and playing cornhole. Although there are a few houses nearby, it has it's own large space and is at the end of a cul-de-sac, making for nice privacy and not having to worry about making too much noise. Overall, it was perfect for a weekend getaway for a group of 10-15 guys who played golf as well.
- Jahmala S. from Oxon Hill, MD, Posted: 05/31/2017
Everything was perfect, the setup was great and the fact that I wasn't rushed to check in due to having the app and key code option was great. Thought they wouldnt provide anything but they had everything from pots, pans, towels, etc. Just wish they had a TV in the upstairs suite!
- Alan B. from Seville, OH, Posted: 05/24/2017
House was clean and orderly. Only issue was the entry code provided by DC wasn't correct.
- Anonymous from Lancaster, OH, Posted: 11/28/2016
Every year we meet our east coast family and our Midwest family at Deep Creek. It's hard to find a house that will accommodate all of us. This home was more than adequate and had such nice open spaces that made the cooking people and the game people and the football watching people feel like we were all still together. For a large group this is a very nice option. Unfortunately we will not be booking this home for another meeting because several of us older folks found the steps to all the levels a bit too much and the beds were very hard and uncomfortable for those of us with back issues. But if you are young and healthy this is a wonderful rental, close to everything with great views of the golf course and surrounding hills. It has everything you need and lots of it, which is great if you don't want to be doing dishes the whole time!
- William C. from Arlington, VA, Posted: 06/21/2016
Wanted to get away with some friends and family for a weekend and enjoy a quiet place to relax and just hang out. This place was PERFECT. It was a beautiful setup with plenty of bedrooms and couches for everyone to stay. The deck was an AMAZING space for grilling, lounging and the long area was perfect for setting up cornhole. The kitchen is state of the art as well and perfect for meals. I'd come back here in a heartbeat.
- Anonymous from Pylesville, MD, Posted: 09/14/2015
We had a great time at Valley Lodge. A group of 12 of us came out for a weekend of whitewater rafting and stayed here. The place was very new and clean. The layout is great for socializing and has tons of room. The kitchen was very well stocked and the outdoor space was fantastic for hanging out and having fun. Everyone in the group liked the place and we had a fun filled, issue free weekend. I had one question, I called the Taylor-Made office and they quickly had an answer for me. The overall experience was great and I would stay here again in a heartbeat.