Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations & Sales is a leading vacation rental and real estate firm located in McHenry, Maryland. We represent more than 450 vacation rental homes at Deep Creek Lake, and have a roster of more than twenty-five sales agents.
We are looking for a qualified real estate broker and office manager to carry out various real estate duties and to establish a strong network of connections within the industry and community. Responsibilities will include soliciting clients for buying and selling homes and properties, as well as negotiating and arranging real estate transactions.
We desire candidates be energetic and able to keep up with a demanding property market and working environment.
Real Estate Broker Responsibilities:
- Verifying continued licensing of all brokerage agents.
- Educating and professional supervision of their agents.
- Generating and managing lists of properties for sale.
- Collaborating with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys, and other external stakeholders
involved in various real estate transactions.
- Promoting the brokerage via networking, marketing, and offering real estate services to
- Providing information on legal guidelines, rates, specifications, and property availability.
- Review of sales and purchase contracts to be completed upon the closing of real estate
- Ensuring that all real estate transactions are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale, or lease of properties.
Real Estate Broker Requirements:
- Real estate broker’s or associate Broker’s license.
- Proven work experience as a real estate professional.
- Success in the real estate industry.
- Ability to work independently and able to supervise a team of agents.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Solid negotiation, sales, and communication skills.
- Responsible and ethical.
- Knowledgeable about the property market and best practices.
Real Estate Broker Benefits:
- $70,000 to $100,000 Salary based on experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Signing Bonus after 90 days
- Health Benefits
- Company Car after probation period
Interested parties should contact Chad Taylor at email@example.com or 301-387-5999, ext. 1001.