The Owner Representative is responsible for their rental homes. This position requires the person to inspect properties for damages, cleaning, and make sure the home is secure. This position is also responsible for maintaining the property’s good condition and identifying opportunities for improvement. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, work independently and the ability to follow-up in a timely manner are critical to managing these activities. Responsibilities will include an equal combination of office and field work, with weekend hours required in the summer high season.
Full time positions include paid time off and retirement plan.
- Attention to Detail – Successfully manages many small tasks / projects with an eye for details
- Customer Focus – Ability to anticipate, discover, understand, and meet the needs of customers
- Be Able To Work In Team Environment – Being able to communicate within or with other departments
- Flexibility – Is able to complete tasks in a changing environment
- Personal Energy – Exhibits passion for their work. Possesses a positive and upbeat attitude
- Stress Management – Maintains focus and positive attitude amidst change or under pressure
- Initiative – Can work in a self-directed manner, using good judgment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required, College degree preferred
- 1-3 years in customer service a plus
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office Products, email systems and understands data entry
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekend work required
- Personal knowledge of the communities in which our homes are located, restaurants, shopping, and guest resources
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis
- While primarily an indoor job, must be able to walk outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat)
- Must be able to climb stairs both inside and outside and frequently lift 20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
For more information, contact Megan Brant at 301-387-5999, ext. 1056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.