We are looking for an experienced photographer to join our growing team.
We offer an excellent benefit package, paid mileage, and a friendly and fun work environment.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must have reliable transportation. Must use own vehicle for this position.
· Must be comfortable driving and working in adverse weather conditions or outside.
· Creative mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
· Attention to detail, organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
· Understanding of proper lighting techniques.
· Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite products including Lightroom & Photoshop.
· Able to work flex hours and weekends as needed.
· Exterior and interior photography for real estate listings and vacation rental homes.
· Lifestyle, nature, sports and event media production highlighting the Deep Creek Lake area.
· Operate and maintain a wide range of camera equipment on a daily basis.
· Organize and schedule photo shoots for use in marketing materials.
Minimum Educational Requirements
· High School Diploma
Minimum Experience/Abilities Requirement
· At least 2 years photography experience.
· Degree in the field is a plus.
· Videography experience a plus.
To apply, contact Stacy Carlson at 301-387-5999, ext. 1032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.